There are no set rules on how to use Twitter, although there is etiquette. Different people use it in different ways. I prefer to use it as an extension of my blog and of my personality as well. While my blog is used exclusively for sharing deals, coupons, and stories of shopping success with an occasional vintage cookware and/or Hot Pockets profession of undying love, the Twitter page gets to be so much more and in only 140 characters or less. Quite honestly, some days are so hectic I simply don’t have the time to blog but can update Twitter quite easily. Here a list of some of the different types of posts you may find there:
- Exclusive links to hot deals not mentioned on ROC Coupons: The Blog. Hey I gotta give you a good reason to visit, right?
- #Freebie Friday: Every Friday I’ll also post a Twitter-exclusive link for a FREE item.
- Re-tweeting (RT) of a good news article or blog post. More info HERE.
- #Follow Friday: Links to other great Twitter pages. Find out more HERE.
- Links to newest ROC Coupons blog posts.
- My thoughts or feelings on something that may have nothing to do with deals, coupons or shopping, just something about my life that I felt like sharing.
Twitter members can follow @ROCCoupons HERE, non-members can view my full page HERE or check out the 5 most recent Twitter posts in the right hand column of ROC Coupons: The Blog just below the search box. See photo below.